Thursday, March 6, 2014

First Visit to the Dentist

Reid recently had his very first visit to the dentist.  I must say, I was overjoyed by how well he did!

He was excited to show off his brushing skills to Dr. G.  And according to the experts, he has all 20 of his pearly whites and wonderful spacing between each one.


I can't say enough great things about this pediatric dental office and their amazing staff - from the receptionist at the front desk to the dental hygienists to Dr. G himself.  They certainly know how to make the littles comfortable in a typically uncomfortable situation.

We let Dusty try out the chair first.
 Miss Karen took her time to show Reid her handy tools.
 Intrigued by the ceiling tiles?
 More like the TV! 

 I think I took this one after they changed it from Dora (who's Dora?) to Curious George.
 At the prize bin with Miss Karen…picking out his prize for being such a great patient!

Photobucket

No comments: