Sunday, March 31, 2013

Christmas in March

Every year, we make it a point to get together with Kiki and her family to celebrate Christmas together. As you may imagine, it's tough to mesh her family's schedule (there are 6 of them total and they are spread across the state of Texas) and our family's schedule especially now that we have the sweet boy in tow.


Sadly, we've let our busy lives get the best of us over the last couple of years, so we hadn't seen each other in quite some time.  

So this year in March, we celebrated Christmas 2011, Reid's 1st birthday, and Christmas 2012 all on the same day.  I hate that we waited so long, but it was a blast nonetheless!

I'm sad to say that I didn't get a picture of sweet (all.grown.up Missy).  She lives in Dallas and was very sweet to offer to babysit anytime.  

Talk about the circle of life...the kids I babysat and nannied for are ALL old enough to babysit my kid(s).  To say "time flies" is the understatement of the year!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Grandma DeeDee said...

Looks like everyone enjoyed the holiday. So glad you were able to catch up with old friends. Bet Kiki can't wait to see the twins. (me too) Hugs and Kisses.