Thursday, June 13, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

So much for going into labor the weekend of May 18th!  

Before we knew it, we made it through the work week, and Memorial Day weekend was upon us.  

At my weekly OB appointment on the Friday before Memorial Day, I was 90% effaced and 3cm dilated!  Due to the fact that I'd be 38.5 weeks pregnant by the Tuesday after the long weekend, my OB decided that it was high time to schedule an induction since there are many medical reasons not to let a twin pregnancy go past 39 weeks gestation.  

Although I love the OB who was on call over the weekend, I really wanted to hold off until my induction day (since I was so close anyway) so that my wonderful OB could deliver our boys.  Only time would tell...

Needless to say, this may be the first time ever that I was not looking forward to a 3 day weekend.  And true to form, it seemed to draaaag on and on!



Got hair?



Organizing his cars, trains & buses...his mommy's child for sure!
 Adore.this.boy!

Had to get a little dance action in for the holiday weekend.  
Who knew the boy would like music from the 60s?

Who put the Bomp in Reid?


Photobucket

2 comments:

Grandma DeeDee said...

When Reid comes to Aunt Jamye's wedding, can I have the first dance? I'll have to practice to be as good as him though. Warriors got moves. Hugs and Kisses.

HOPE said...

I love to see the videos, makes me happy to see what a happy boy Reid is.