Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pledge of Allegiance

I've had a difficult time getting quality video of Mr. Reid lately because every time he sees the camera or my iPhone camera, he wants to see the picture even before I have a chance to TAKE the picture.

But alas, I captured a gem tonight!  

At least it was a gem in mom's eyes.

On the short five minute trip from his school to our house each evening, he's recently noticed a house that has an American flag displayed outside.  Each day for the past week, when we drive past that house, he says, "A flag! A flag!" And he then proceeds to recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

Tonight as I was loading him in the car at school, I decided to have my phone ready, and instead of driving past the house as usual, I pulled over alongside the curb right about the time the flag appeared. 

The rest is history.


Photobucket

No comments: