Monday, January 17, 2011

A New Chapter

After much internal debate, I’ve decided to make an attempt at a baby blog.  Since we have family and friends scattered about the country (and since scrapbooking is not in my blood), I thought I’d give the blog idea a try.  I spend plenty of time at the computer as it is, so what’s a few more minutes a day (or maybe a week…we’ll see how diligent I am about keeping up with this)?  Thanks Abby for helping me make my blog world debut!

As everyone knows by now, we have a little one on the way!  Jeff and I are excited beyond belief and frankly, a little scared as well.  Mostly, we feel truly blessed.  I am 18 weeks and feeling great.  We’ve had two sonograms (see below), and YES, we will be finding out the sex at our next appointment on 1/25.  Needless to say, we can’t wait! 
 1st sonogram at 11 weeks
Baby's face - 13 weeks
 

Cute fingers!
 
My baby yogi at 13 weeks - downward facing dog anyone?




4 comments:

BrandyLee said...

Your blog is off to a great start. Can't wait to read the updates on Baby A!

Ben and Abby said...

YAY!!! LOVE it and love your background, too!!! Can't wait to stay updated. The blog looks great! :)

Jamye R Whetstone said...

Yay! What a fantastic idea Sis! I can't wait for the next blog update on Baby A! Perfect way to keep everyone updated and very cute layout! Way to go Sis, you're going to be such an incredible Mommy! Latest sonograms are adorable, love the downward dog pose hehe - taking after Mom already! Must be a smart one!

Aunt Jamye loves you Baby A! <3

Jamye R Whetstone said...

Tomorrow is the big day! Yay! Can't wait to here from you and Jeff.... Will I be a first time Aunt to a nephew or niece?!? :)