Sunday, February 20, 2011

Outward Expansion

At 23 weeks, the scenery in our pictures may not be as nice, but the belly is definitely bigger.  I'm not sure if the picture tells the whole story, but my husband certainly does.  On the morning of my 23rd week (yesterday), he said "Now that's a REAL pregnant belly!"  He's so observant, I know.  We had a fabulous day yesterday.  It was full of cleaning, organizing, yoga (for two out of three of us), errands, eating, and more organizing.  We are in full "get ready for Baby A" mode, and nothing brings me more peace & happiness than getting everything in order.  I'm so grateful to have a husband who so actively participates in those types of nesting behaviors right alongside me.  It's too early to tell right now, but I think I'll have him write a book for men when this is all over - "How to Keep Your Pregnant Wife Happy."  Although you may want to ask me if he's still qualified to write that book in about four months from now.  ;)

23 weeks & counting


 Hudson didn't want to be left out.



 Since I vetoed the Vintage Playboy nursery idea, Jeff submitted an alternate suggestion:  Scary Hot Dog Man

CREEPY!


By next Sunday night, we should have the first nursery pictures to post!

No comments: