Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Catching up...with exactly one month to go!

I’m just a tiny bit delayed in posting nursery photos and updated belly shots partly because there was always just “one more thing” I wanted to finish in the nursery before posting the pictures.  I even thought about waiting until Baby A officially has a name (so we’d have the wall décor up), but then we may never get pre-baby pictures posted.  Yes, we’re still struggling with a name, but progress has been made!  We’ve narrowed the list down to about eight names.  Contrary to my better judgment, this may end up being a game day decision.

29 weeks

30 weeks


32 weeks
(are you beginning to see who Hudson thinks this blog is really about?)

34 weeks

35 weeks



Baby A's Nursery





Here's dad - assuming the position!

 Baby A's first chair - handmade by daddy with love




GOT HICCUPS?  

Baby A just had his first case of hiccups from about 5:45pm to 6:05pm today.  
My belly was pulsating!  :)

4 comments:

Ben and Abby said...

Everything is adorable. Nursery, you, Hudson!!! Can't believe I haven't seen you pregnant. (In person, that is.). I pray that these last few weeks go smoothly and that you get some rest! :)

Jamye R Whetstone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamye R Whetstone said...

Wow! Great job Sis and Jeff!! Everything looks so lovely! Just as I knew it would! You look gorgeous and the nursery is absolutely beautiful! Loved seeing Baby A's blankie draped over his crib - it made me smile! All of his gifts are so cute and Baby A's first chair from Daddy is adorable!! I can not wait to see his nursery again in person, and more importantly, I can not wait to see you, Jeff, Baby A, Halley and Hudson!! We miss you all, and we are counting down the days!! Anthony asked the other day when he should pack his bags so that we will be ready to leave as soon as we get the news that Baby A is on his way! Hehe, Dad told him it was a bit too early to start packing :) Love you!

Grandma DeeDee said...

Looks like your ready, just missing the main ingredient.