Monday, July 18, 2011

Reid's Visitors At Home

Ginger

Gable

Clay

So sweet

Mimi & Reid

Mimi came to stay with us for a whole week when Jeff had to go back to work.  I don't know what I would have done without her!  This was one of the only photo shoots we were able to get because Reid liked his sleep during his 1st and 2nd week of life.  As Grandpa Kim will attest to, it was difficult to catch him with his eyes open.

One of the 1st times he made eye contact - with his Mimi!

Elizabeth

 Reid's buddy Slade

Betsy

Aunt Jenn

Uncle Gabe & Reid's cousin, BG

Dad & BG don't seem to be concerned with Reid's apparent distress!

Ava

BrandyLee came over to give me the crash course on ALL things "pumping".  Thank you BrandyLee!  I'm not quite as intimated by it as I used to be!  :)

Lex

Linda

1 comment:

Jamye R Whetstone said...

Loved by so many!! What a lucky little boy Reid is!