Friday, June 26, 2015

iphone ipurge

This blog post is dedicated to 
Uncle Lee Andersen.

It is rejuvenating, humbling and definitely a bit daunting to learn that someone - who you didn't necessarily expect - actually looks forward to reading and viewing something you put your heart, time and soul into.

As parents, we each have a level of love and care for our own children that goes unmatched.  That said, we are also acutely aware that our closest family and friends love and care for our children as well. For that, we are forever grateful and blessed.
  
But each and every time a person does something - even something ever so simple - to demonstrate that love for my children, I not only feel blessed but I feel overwhelmed. Overwhelmed with joy. With love. With a heart so full it could burst.

Despite the fact that this very humble, subtle, non-revenue generating blog gets anywhere from 0-1 comments per post (ahem...thank you Grandma Deedee!), I continue to be motivated by the occasional, yet oh-so-powerful reminders (again Thank You Uncle Lee!) that people really are interested and really do care about this family I call my Forever Family.

Jeff, myself & my three sons...well, we are blessed beyond belief by each and every one of you reading these words.  Our cups truly runneth over....


March 15th - March 22nd

 My munchkins!

 Uncle Josh and Aunt Regina brought Baby Jeremiah to visit his cousins in Dallas.
 Such a sweet masterpiece!
 Daddy and son
 Uncle Josh teaching Reid a thing or two about the guitar
 This one loves his tools!
 1st season of team sports (soccer) is quickly approaching so mom and dad thought it was high time to get some practice in!



Photobucket

No comments: