Friday, June 26, 2015

Shooting Stars vs. White Rockers

March 28, 2015 - 1st soccer game of the Shooting Stars' season.  Since I'm writing this post very much delayed, I can confidently say that this particular game was NOT indicative of the entire season (thank you, God!).
Reid loves soccer.  Reid loves the soccer ball.  Reid does NOT love when the soccer ball is taken from him.
So...go ahead and laugh.  Believe me, I do every time I look at these photos (sorry sweet Reid....mommy loves you!).
 Yep, that's my sweet boy!
Awesome Coach Brian attempting to console/encourage.

 I had to capture the smiles while I could!

 Definitely something very important was happening in the grass/dirt here (either that or my son was conspiring with the opposing team).
 He was always happy when he had the ball.

 ...but not so much when he didn't.

Photobucket

No comments: