Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Favorite Kind of Play Date


Reid and I met up with Elizabeth and Larkin yesterday for our 2nd play date.  This time instead of having the boys lay on their backs on a blanket (how boring, mom!) we went to one of my favorite places in Dallas - Nordstrom at Northpark Mall. Reid has already been there on several occasions, and he loves it!  He especially likes the cozy women's lounge where he can get a bite to eat anytime he wants it.  Then in the blink of an eye he can return to feed his second habit - shopping!  :)

Here's Larkin and Reid with full bellies & ready to hit the stores!

Sweet Larkin

Reid (my chunky monkey...love those cheeks!)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamye Renae Whetstone said...

What a fun play date!! Looking cute, Reid and Larkin! Certainly Aunt Jamye's idea of fun!! And I know its Mom's as well! Maybe Reid and Mommy will go on a date to Nordstrom with me, too! :D