Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Reid's 1st Play Date!

Jeff, Reid and I visited Jordan, Elizabeth and Larkin Brazeal tonight.  Larkin was born on July 6th, so he's about 3 weeks younger than Reid.  This was their first of many play dates.  Jeff grew up with the four Brazeal boys, so Reid & Larkin's friendship will mark the 2nd generation of the Andersen/Brazeal team.   I'm so excited to see them grow together!


Speaking of growing, it's amazing how fast they grow in the first few months of life. Reid seemed like a giant next to sweet, little Larkin.  How I miss Reid at that size already! Makes me sad to think about it, but then I quickly remember his chunky little thighs, his eye contact with those big blue/gray eyes & his intentional smiles and all is well again in emotional mommy land.


Elizabeth & Reid, Me & Larkin

So adorable!

Friends already!  In hindsight, I should have turned Reid's head to face Larkin for a better picture.  Not sure what Reid was looking at the whole time, but he seemed intrigued.

"Come on dude.  Look over here! I'm trying to play with you so our mommies can get a good picture."

"Hey Reid...over here!"

"Watch out, man!  Haven't your parents taught you that hitting is bad?!?"

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Love these pics! Larkin already asked if Reid could come back over to play...We will have to do it again soon!