Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day Continued

After we had lunch downtown with the Sorensens, we headed down the street to Spohn Hospital {where mommy was born} to visit Grandpa Gary.


 "Let me taste your finger, Great Grandpa Bob."
 Laughing with Mimi
 Hospital bed and all...Gary's still teaching the important life lessons -
"Pull my finger, boy."  Reid told grandpa that he thinks cancer sucks, and we're all praying for a speedy recovery!
 Gruncle Joe & Reid
 "Aunt Jenn, why does my grandpa have to be in this hospital???"


I took this picture in the lobby of the hospital with my iPhone camera, but even though it's blurry, I just had to post.  Have you ever seen a cuter expression?!?!
Photobucket


1 comment:

Grandma DeeDee said...

What a beautiful family. So much love. Hugs and Kisses.