Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy 20 Months!

The Reid Report:
  • I love to do all things "boy" like running, jumping & climbing, but my favorite is jumping.  I'm really good at it too!
  • I'm learning to undress myself.  My socks and shoes are the first thing to come off when I'm in the car seat, and if I have "soft" pants on, I can remove those too (but not while in the car seat of course).
  • I know LOTS of my body parts - eyes, nose, teeth, mouth, tongue, hair/head, belly button, bottom, feet, elbow, fingers & toes.
  • I'm getting better and better at brushing my teeth.  My dad taught me that.
  • Mom and dad say I have a sense of humor now...whatever that means!
  • I love to play the "Who's Who" game.  Of course, I can point to all my family members (even my brothers!).
  • I still get sleepy by 7:00pm, and I'm usually in bed between 7:30 - 8:00pm.  I consistently sleep until 7:00am, but mom and dad said I had a growth spurt recently because I was sleeping until 7:30 and even 8:00am on a few occasions!  Lucky them!
  • To go along with that growth spurt, I've had a couple of weekend naps that lasted 3 and 3 1/2 hours!  
  • I weigh 29 lbs!
  • I love to pretend play.  My favorite is to pretend that I'm snoring/sleeping or to put on the yellow mustache and pretend I'm the Lorax.
  • I know lots of words now, but my favorite is still "uh-oh!" And my first two word phrase was "uh-oh, mama!"
  • I love it when people chase me...especially my daddy!
  • Mom and dad recently discovered that I'm very ticklish all of a sudden.  I'm not so sure this is a good thing because dad is relentless with the tickling!
  • I can tell you (on most days) that I'm one year old by holding up one finger.
  • Did I already tell you that I can point to where my brothers are?  I also love to give them hugs and kisses.
  • Trains, busses, cars, trucks & vans are my favorite...especially real ones!
  • I like to say "hi" to everyone who passes by and in my highest pitched voice nonetheless. Mom thinks it is "so cute!"
  • Despite the fact that I can be stubborn, impatient & willfull at times, mom says that for the most part, I am a "happy & lovable" boy!  

Photobucket

1 comment:

Grandma DeeDee said...

You sound like the smartest and funnest warrior I know, Reid. Looks like Kidville is lots of fun. Can't wait to see you (and your mommy and daddy) again. Hugs and Kisses.