Friday, July 10, 2015

LHCCEC Spring Program

May 14, 2015

The Lake Highlands Christian Child Enrichment Center

proudly presents

THINGS THAT WIGGLE, BUZZ AND CRAWL

For the spring program Reid's Grasshopper Class performed Little Miss Muffet, Wiggly Worm and Oh, Mr. Sun!

As his classmates began to gather on the stage and proceed obediently to their designated locations, I noticed that Reid was jumping excitedly on the upper stage (and NOT proceeding obediently to his designated location). 

Since my eldest has been known to do his own thing at times, I was worried that he was being disruptive.  I was also wondering why Ms. Sandy or any of the teachers weren't directing him to his appropriate spot on the stage.

I was afraid the performance would begin, and my sweet guy would be bouncing around like a rambunctious little barbarian on stage.  Oh the horror!

My little barbarian SO excited on stage.

Reid spotted Grandpa Kim & JoJo in the audience!

Then he spotted mommy & daddy.

And then THIS happened!
Needless to say, we were one proud mama & papa!  And frankly, I'm glad I didn't know about his little debut until the moment it began.


This was their line up for Wiggly Worm and Oh, Mr. Sun!
Reid wanted to join some of his friends for a celebratory dinner after their stellar performances, and Grandpa Kim & JoJo were gracious enough to take the littles home for dinner, bath and bedtime preparation. 

But first...they each had to get the sillies out with Grandpa!


Photobucket

No comments: