Saturday, October 6, 2012

Celebrating with Mommy

I'm a little behind on posting, but I didn't want to go without saying "thank you" to everyone who pitched in to make my birthday grand!  It was a wonderful weekend filled with family, some dear friends and lots of fun.  

I am grateful for life's blessings.


I ADORE this little person!
 Birthday girl or not...he wasn't much into group photos.

"Hmmm, do they see what I'm doing?"
So happy that he gets to do something that he realizes he probably shouldn't be doing.
 Birthday brunch at the new mediterranean restaurant in our neighborhood.  
Yum!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Grandma DeeDee said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Michelle, if smiles tell the story then it looks like you did. So glad you were surrounded by love. Hugs and Kisses. (ps - when does the next dallas moms blog appear?)