Friday, November 7, 2014

Grant & Dylan's 3rd Birthday Party

Scoping out the territory before diving in.
This one on the other hand!



Confinement = one of the only ways to get all three in a picture together.  And I think this is the only picture I got of Reid because he spent most of his time in the bounce house and on the slide.
Saturday morning birthday parties mean donuts and kolaches for snacks!
Grant & Dylan turn 3!
Hanging with the grown ups.
All 3 boys LOVED this!

And if you don't believe me, just look at Jack in the background as Hunter takes his turn.
I said, "We have the perfect hallway for this, daddy!"  I'm certain he replied with, "Great, let's get one!" but I couldn't hear it because Jack was wailing in the background.  :)

All's right with the world again!
Photobucket

No comments: