Thursday, September 22, 2011

JOY

During the tough mommy moments {occurring daily} I've started reminding myself of all the joy & happiness I have to be thankful for in my life.  Since this has become somewhat of a ritual for me, I figured I might as well start documenting it.  It's always appropriate to be grateful for the good things in life, big and small alike. Please don't start waxing philosophical on me though.  Just because I'm not listing the obvious - God, family, country - doesn't mean I'm not grateful and joyful for the presence of those things in my life.  Those are a given.  This post is MUCH more light-hearted than that.

Just things that bring me joy.  Just things.  Just joy.  JOY.




My morning coffee - that first sip is utter bliss


When my first born pup looks at me with those puppy eyes

Sweet babies sleeping peacefully at night in the crib


Photobucket

3 comments:

Grandma DeeDee said...

Michelle, you said "babies", is there something you want to share or just thinking ahead.

Andersen Life & Times said...

@Grandma DeeDee Haha! I think the glass(es) of wine in my hand tonight will answer that question! ;)

Elizabeth said...

Love this post- great idea! i'm with you on all three!