Monday, September 26, 2011

Reid's Birthday Gift to Mommy

As promised, here's our first video footage of Reid's roll over skills.  It's a lengthy one, but I think you'll enjoy his success at the end.  It was certainly reward enough for mommy, and it made the perfect birthday present from my sweet son.  Not only did he roll over, but he did it on a soft surface.  We wanted to keep him off the floor and away from the pups, but as you will see at least one pup made his way to the action anyway.  I imagine Reid and Hudson will be each other's biggest cheerleaders in the not-too-distant future.






Photobucket

3 comments:

Hope said...

I've watched this video three times, I love to see that Reid already knows that, if at first you don't succeed, try, try, again !!

Jenn said...

Reid i knew you could do it! You did great!

Grandma DeeDee said...

Did you ever doubt his wonderful abilities, he's just spacing them out so his parents won't be overwhelmed at his awesomeness.