Thursday, September 29, 2011

Best One Yet

This was truly one of my best birthdays yet.  

Of course, I adore my sweet son every minute of the day, however, there are moments when I'm truly and utterly overwhelmed with a deep since of love and affection for our new addition, and on this day I had several of those moments.  :)  I can't remember the last time I got to spend my birthday with any of my family in Corpus, so it was a wonderful bonus to be able to spend the day with my sister, Jamye, as well.  Between my birthday surprises from Jeff, Jamye & Reid, all the wonderful phone calls, voicemails, cards & Facebook posts from my sweet family and friends, the yummy dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in Dallas, the amazing weather, and the Nordstrom shopping day, I couldn't have asked for a better birthday weekend.  

My sincere gratitude goes out to everyone who made it so very special and memorable! 

This was on my computer monitor when I walked into my office on my birthday morning.  I have such an amazing hubby!

This was waiting for me at the coffee maker
My awesome boys 
(Jeff would correct me here - My awesome MEN!)


Silver: always a fun birthday color!





My chunky monkey



Aunt Jamye & Reid right before my birthday dinner at Salum
Our little family

Photobucket



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Thats a Great pic of Aunt Jayme and Reid! Love it:)

Grandma DeeDee said...

So glad you had such an swesome birthday, you deserve it, and just think, it wll only get better and better.