Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fun with Aunt Jamye

Aunt Jamye and Reid had a little fun with the camera one day while mama was working. She captured some great shots of his precious smile.  As you can see he's not looking at the camera in most of these pictures.  That's because he's focused on the hilarious ceiling fan!





Okay, so he's not all smiles in this one, but I couldn't resist posting it because...he DOES have a feature that looks like me after all. Recognize that eyebrow raise?  I'm sure Jeff knows that look all too well!  :)

Photobucket



2 comments:

Grandma DeeDee said...

This young man just gets cuter and cuter, and look at all that hair. It's going to be hard Oct 3rd. Be strong, you can do it. Good Luck!

Jamye Renae Whetstone said...

I remember this day! We had SO much fun together! Oh Reid, I miss you so very much! Aunt Jamye can not wait to see you again and make more happy memories with you! Sending all my love, hugs, and kisses your way!