Sunday, October 23, 2011

Reid's 1st Arboretum Visit

Last Saturday we made our way to the beautiful Dallas Arboretum with our good friends, Meghan & Joey, and their son, Gabriel.  You may remember Meghan and Gabriel from this blog post when they came over during my maternity leave for a play date.  Gabriel is exactly two weeks older than Reid, so I imagine they will grow up to be great buds.  We're so happy to have them back in Dallas!


Happy Autumn!


Editor's Note:  Unless you're a grandparent, great grandparent or aunt, please beware. I had a tough time narrowing down the choices, so there are an insane number of photos on this post.  Is it wrong that I think our kiddos are the cutest ever?!?!  


Just chillin with the pumpkins
 "This hay is annoying!"
 "Nevermind.  All better!"
 "Not even this piece of hay stabbing my face is bothering me."
 Precious Gabriel
 Saving some milk for later

 All smiles!
 "Hey mom, why didn't you wear your zebra shirt?"
 Reid & his toe fascination
 Now they're both intrigued

 Gabriel lounging
 Handsome dads & their little men
 Moms & their boys
 The Jordans

 Apparently, everyone loves those toes!
 ~love~
 ~toes & smiles~
 "Who?  Me?"

 ~kisses & bubbles~

~angelic~

 {the obligatory} My future's so bright....
 ~best buds~
 "Mom, he's eating my arm!"









Photobucket

2 comments:

Hope said...

Ijust love all this pictures !!Thank you !!

Grandma DeeDee said...

What a wonderful place to visit, I'm sure Reid will enjoy it more and more as he gets older. Good memories. Love you guys.