Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back Seat Chatter

This is sweet Reid chatting with Sophie on our way to school.  He was teaching her how to say "g" and "d" (yes, dad is extremely delighted that his son has added "d" to his vocabulary).


Reid also likes to see if he can get both socks kicked off in the ten minute drive from home to school.    



PS - Yes, we were stopped at a stop light.  I even had the car in "park."  Notice the empty space behind me.  I don't think I was in danger of being honked at for sitting at the light too long.  :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamye Renae Whetstone said...

First the Swaddle Houdini! Now the Sock Houdini!?! This is too cute! I remember sitting in the very same back seat with Reid, a little over a month ago, holding Sophie for him while we ran errands. Now he is in school and holding Sophie all on his own!! How times flies!! Keep learning and keep being adorable, Reid! Aunt Jamye loves you dearly and misses you bunches! XOXO