Saturday, November 5, 2011

Playing Hooky

My sister, Jamye, recently made her big move to be with her sweetheart, Brent.  Danice went along for the ride from Corpus Christi, TX, to San Diego, CA.  Since she was flying back from San Diego on Southwest Airlines, one of Danice's stops included the lovely Dallas Love Field Airport.  We used this as an opportunity to rope her in for some Reid & Grandma DeeDee time.  For the first time since he started on October 3rd, Reid played hooky from school (with the exception of one 2 hour stint when a little kid-free shopping was beckoning).  

"Thanks for helping me skip school, Grandma DeeDee.  I had a wonderful time!  Oh and this isn't very important, but mom wanted me to tell you thanks for keeping me on my daily schedule."    

It was finally cold enough to break out the cute green hoody onesie.

You have to go incognito when you're skipping school.

Someone thought it would be fun to hang out in his pajamas all morning.

~spoiled~
Photobucket



1 comment:

Jamye Renae Whetstone said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! Love that Grandma DeeDee got to spend a few days with you! Looks like you all had a great time, I know she enjoyed it. Reid's green hoodie onesie and his truck/car pajamas are super adorable! As is everything else you put him in! Reid ALWAYS looks great, just like his Mom and Dad :) Miss you and love you bunches!