Thursday, November 10, 2011

Found: Cute Feet


Just this morning while getting dressed for school, Jeff and I witnessed a developmental milestone that I've secretly been wishing for since Reid was born - today he found his feet!  He's been raising his cute little legs up in the air for some time, but this morning he had a laser focus on those adorable toes.  All of a sudden he started reaching for them and the next thing we knew, he had a stronghold.  I took the pictures with the camera on my phone, so they're not stellar but they'll do (for now).  Am I the only one who thinks a baby {and now my baby} grabbing his toes is the most adorable thing EVER?!?!  



 "Look what I found, dad."
 "Oh no!  Where'd it go?"
 "Found it!  Phew, that was close!"

Photobucket

2 comments:

Hope said...

Darling baby !! If he lived close to me we would already be calling them " patitas", I also like to play with babie's patitas !!

Aunt Jenn said...

Now mama has to show him how to pinch with them:) I will always remember you would pinch Josh and I very well! ( I would try and never could do it like my big sister)